Monday 1 August 2016

I Raided My Mum's Bookcase and This Is What I Found

Heyy!

I have decided that I'm only going to post once a week now so there's a heads up.

I decided to do something a little different this week, soooo I raided my mum's bookcase. Here are some of my findings:

1. She has a LOT of mysteries and thrillers. And when I say a lot, I mean her bookcase is basically filled with them. Jo Nesbo and Camilla Lackberg seem to be her favourites.

2. She doesn't have any system of organisation. At all. And quite frankly I am a bit annoyed with that.

3. She has loads of books that I want. Like The Girl Who Saved The King Of Sweden, and The Kite Runner. I have separated these and put them to the side along with others that I am interested in. She's fine with it.

4. Almost all of her books are ones she hasn't read yet. I know she's very busy, but the ratio of TBR to  Read is about 8:1. I'm serious.

5. She doesn't have any thin books. I don't know why.

6. She keeps some of her books in our living room bookcase because she doesn't have space for another set of shelves in her room, and her shelves are already overflowing.


To be honest none of my findings have particularly surprised me. Although some of them (ahem, inadequate organisation) have bugged me quite a lot.


Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads and Tumblr:

Twitter: @wherebooksreign
Instagram: @wherebooksreign
Goodreads: Stephanie Derham
Tumblr: fastinternetequalsheaven21

No comments:

Post a Comment