Monday 22 August 2016

OTPs VS NOTPs!

Ahh.. OTPs and NOTPs. Every reader has them. Some are more popular than others. Some are voiced louder than others. And yet, they all cause deep feelings (good or no) to occur within the reader's poor heart. 

This week, I am going to tell you all about my personal OTPs and NOTPs; I hope that you guys will let me know some of yours too. 

OTPs: 

1. Rowan Whitethorn and Aelin Galathynius from the Throne Of Glass series. 
A lot of people disagree with this ship, arguing that Rowan is "abusive", but I truly believe that they were meant to be together. I mean, remember that time when Aelin jumped into his arms because she missed him so much? And how he reminded her of home, and how he swore the blood oath to her? Yeah, me too. 

2. Dorian and Chaol from the Throne Of Glass series. 
The way that they are both fiercely protective of eachother, and told eachother secrets, and trusted eachother even when they knew they shouldn't just shows how close they are. And I, for one, can totally see them both being bisexual. 

3. Feyre and Rhysand from ACOTAR/ACOMAF.
Come on! They're mates! Feyre brings out Rhysand's soft side, and Rhysand makes Feyre confident. They bring out the best of eachother in hundreds of different ways. Okay, maybe not hundreds, but LOT. 

4. Nikolai and Vika from The Crown's Game.
I can't describe this much without revealing so many spoilers, but basically, they too bring out the best in eachother, and they were just meant to be. 

5. Manon and Elide from the Throne Of Glass series. 
I don't know. I just feel like they trust eachother so much, and Elide did reveal a pretty big secret to Manon, soo yeah. 

6. Aedion and Lysandra from the Throne Of Glass series. 
Don't ask why. I just feel like they should be together at least for a lil bit. 

7. Lucien and Elain from ACOTAR/ACOMAF.
I feel like Lucien has had to put up with a lot, and he needs a gentle soul like Elain to help him forgive himself and to heal.

8. Cassian and Nesta from ACOTAR/ACOMAF.
They both love a challenge, they're both fierce. They're like two halves of the same heart or coin or soul or something. 

9. Azriel and Morrigan from ACOTAR/ACOMAF.
Azriel really likes Mor. Idk how she feels about him but I guess we'll see.

10. Cassian and Azriel from ACOTAR/ACOMAF.
An Illyrian's wings are their most prized possession. If a wing gets damaged, so does their pride and such. Cassian protected Azriel with his wings. WITH HIS WINGS. Tbh I ship this more than the above two. Sorry not sorry. 


NOTPs:

1. Dorian and Celaena/Aelin from the Throne Of Glass series.
I feel like while Dorian is powerful, he wouldn't be able to contain Aelin, and wouldn't understand everything she felt. While they should definitely remain good friends, and while I know that they are both very protective of one another, I don't think they should be together romantically.

2. Chaol and Celaena/Aelin from the Throne Of Glass series.
I respect that Chaol was Aelin's first sexual partner, and that they work well together in battle, but Chaol just doesn't understand Aelin's position, and I just don't feel like they'd be good together. 

Anyways, I have lots more OTPs and NOTPs, but I thought it would be best to cut it short. Maybe I'll do a part two in future. Let me know if you want to see a Part 2, and also let me know your OTPs and NOTPs. You can comment on here, or contact me through my social medias which I will leave down below as usual. Until next time, readers! 

Instagram: @wherebooksreign
Twitter: @wherebooksreign
Tumblr: fastinternetequalsheaven21
Goodreads: Stephanie Derham 

No comments:

Post a Comment